Saturday, July 30, 2011

BLACKLISTED (Chai Xin Ni)



Name: Chai Xin Ni.
Number: 91471103
Item Ordered: 2 Fred Perry Bagpack.
Price: $24, exclude shipping fee.

On 10 July, she texted me. As i forget things easily, i thought that she've paid $24 to me (for 2 Fred Perry Bag, excluding shipping fee).

Chai Xin Ni: Hey can i transfer u the money?
Belle: Hello. You mean the money for the bags? The shipping fee? :)
Chai Xin Ni: Whats shipping fees? I tot 10buck for a bag?
Belle: Nope. $5 for one bag :) how many bag you order?
Chai Xin Ni: Huh? So how much is it? I order 2 bags. I require for meet up for collection.
Belle: You paid me $24 previously right? So you've to transfer another $10 to me :)
Chai Xin Ni: Whats that $10 for? U nv say i hv yo pay for the shipping fees what.
Belle: $10 for shipping fee :o cause my supplier went MIA but i found a new supplier already :)

2 hours later, she replied.

Chai Xin Ni: Okies. Then i transfer the 4buck to u? U send my orders over already?
Belle: I'll be sending orders once i reach home :) transfer to my account. POSB savings, 063-71313-9 :) thanks so much! :D
Chai Xin Ni: I tot u already sent in yr orders last week?
Belle: Nope. Some of them want to cancel order. So i cancelled my orders. :/
Chai Xin Ni: So am i in yr first batch or next batch?
Belle: First :)
Chai Xin Ni: Okies. I will transfer 4buck to u tml. Can you repeat my orders again?
Belle: Hm. I'm not using the computer now. Can i confirm with you once i reach home?
Chai Xin Ni: Sure. :)

1 hour later, when i reach home, i went to check my bank book. I checked about 3-4times but i didn't see anyone transferring $24 to me. So, i texted her on 7 July, morning.

Belle: Hey, I just found out that you didn't pay me $24. So you've to transfer $28 to me.

There was no reply till 3pm. So, i forward the message to her.

Chai Xin Ni: What? I transferred! Sorry i do not wan it anymore if u ask me to transfer u that amount again
Belle: I've checked a lot of times. You didn't even transfer. You said you don't want the bag if i ask you to transfer again? So you're very generous uh? Giving me $24 for free? This shows that you didn't even transfer $24 to me right? It's okay if you didn't transfer me cause i didn't even send in your orders.


She didn't reply me message till now. It's funny when she said she doesn't want it if i ask her to transfer anymore. Isn't she trying to tell me that she didn't transfer $24 to me?
And, she delete me on Facebook. Pathetic :>


TO BLOGSHOP OWNERS:
Please beware of her and other customers. :)